1. Experience in the industry, it ́s good to know that we are in the hands of experts in tourism industry and not be a guinea pig. One indicator can be the years in the market and if they have more than 20 years, it ́s much better, because it ́s a company with experience and consolidated in a dynamic market such as tourism, where daily open and close many agencies. Many of them highly vulnerable to the own crisis of tourism, sector are becoming globalized. Lengthy stays in a competitive market may also indicate that it is a company with great adaptability to change and proactive technologies
2. Official certification is very important to know that the travel agency is certified as a provider of this activity in Peru. There is a National Provider Directory Tourist Service, this directory is administered by the competent institution of the State (Mincetur) and regulates good practice, certifying that it is a company incorporated and complies with the rules and regulations required by the Peruvian State for carrying out this activity.You can check this directory in this page www.mincetur.gob.pe
3. IATA Certification, the international certification is an important reference for evaluating a Travel agency in your trip to Peru. The IATA is very selective and demanding companies associated with this group. They are usually constantly audited both legally and financially, including bank guarantees for assigning credit lines required in the generation of air tickets. An IATA travel agency has autonomy in the use of reservation systems of air tickets directly. These allow a more efficient and close operation reservation systems available worldwide. In the market there are agencies that outsource this operation and cannot be handling reservations and depending on other agencies specializing in ticketing.
4. Blog Recommendation, in fact referenced on a Travel agency Travel Blogs Specialized, is a very reliable way to know the level of reputation with the services provided by the agency. Having positive presence in these Blogs is a way to validate to others the service offered.
5. Reference Satisfied Customers, another way to choose a travel agency is through their own Referential customers. One way to get this information is to ask the agency itself that gives an extensive list of clients that have the same language as you, live relatively close to call locally and travel itinerary is at least something like that you are taking.